Monday, April 1, 2019

One More Time. Men And Mice, Cartoon hits for decades, Jewish whales, pigs and hogs, BINGO7608512267MIRANDA-DAWN.BLOGSPOT.COM

Just to let you know. Bargain or not, 88 days trying to sell. Sisters of colors of the rainbows, searching for the pots of goals, to do. Car, house, business, school, family affairs to plan for the summer, can you help with that also. Places in Riverside, palm springs, and Newport.

OVERVIEW… All In It: Bubblegum Bitch: πŸ„πŸ˜Ž. Riding Waves, Blasts To Veterans.πŸ’₯πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„,I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’―Hands up for the help, hands up for the joys and the pains, gifts to share forever. Stories, tips, tales, and whales on land, flipping the cards.


Heaven and hell under the cherry moons, at sunset, after the dazes done on earth.All In It: Bubblegum Bitch: Miley Cyrus - Giving You Up - Marina & The Diamonds: Fairies, pixies, and earth angels, in the sky. Wishes and numbers, dreams in color, power in the magic in the air.Husky dogs  : Emerson.Peace and Husky dogs :Earth Angels Lost And Found: Treats and tales, trips to the moon, trips to the stars, wisher prayers noted.


Works for you.? Frogs, spiders and snakes, friends in the wild, eaten alive, back in time, coins to flip.I am easy going,honest, trustworthy, reliable, respectful, gentle, romantic, loving, sincere.Writing pieces of my mind, views online, journals in pen names, is what I do daily, going to write books in the 6 decades of my life, have so much to do, before I get there.

Supernatural fandom

Schools of hard knocks, hardships with animals under the skins, of clowns and jokers. The aftermath recapture in fairy tales, snake tales, fruits and nuts, classes done on the beach. Dashes of dazes done on the beach, tips to dodge the roads full of bumps. Dances with snakes, dates with frogs and freaks, done to death. Death of ideas and dreams, sex and tricks, drugs and lower standards, to trick or barter with snakes out to trick the lost. Writing pieces of my mind, views online, journals in pen names, is what I do daily, going to write books in the 6 decades of my life, have so much to do, before I get there. 

  1. Blue Skies, Blue Dreams, Blue Light Specials, Dances On Cloud ...

    lovelightslucklessonsleaderrightstars.blogspot.com/...
    CLASSY LADIES! Miranda Dawn:I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a blunt’ business, and business about to pick way the fuck up. A Star Is Born: Stars To Shine, Limit runs, knights on high, dances in the sky, glory dazes are done.
  2. Tin Solders Tales Twisted: Cave of Light.Walks In The Woods ...

    talesfrommilitarymistakesnoted.blogspot.com/2017/...
    Life Is A Beach Blog Dicks and dogs, dikes with dicks, games to play, Christmas in July, tales of coal in the bags of pot, hopes and dreams in the works. Raiders, hackers, crooks, and frogs, faces in the mirror, lost over time, hopes and wishes, stars in the sky.
  3. We Are One. Disneyland, Nightmares For Veterans, Sisters 2 ...

    gotbluedreamsinairworldscreatedoceans.blogspot.com/...
    Willie Howard Mays, Jr., nicknamed "The Say Hey Kid", is an American former Major League Baseball center fielder who spent almost all of his 22-season career playing for the New York and San Francisco Giants, before finishing with the New York Mets.
  4. And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was ...

    dreamsinmotionsdancesinthedark.blogspot.com/2017/04/and...
    Sheri Jarrot, Cum drips pussy lickers 2.....Miranda Dawn: Satan Designs: 7608512267miranda-dawn.blogspot.com. And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.Sheri and Rachel Jarrot, just cows to buffalo, or fag hags one and two, fly on Malcolm Gerstein's dime, Ties of dogs, bitches in ...
  5. You have aroused my interest. I am ready, willing and able to ...

    marlaynotesloveonehandgiftssongsleft.blogspot.com/2017/...
    You have aroused my interest. I am ready, willing and able to fulfill your wishes. Can you provide more details, like where you might be, picture ?? I am real and serious. 63 years old, 5' 8" , 175 lbs average white guy. Widowed, lonely.
  6. Miranda Dawn: why not...🌍☯πŸ•‰Satan Designs:Trades 7608512267 ...

    sinsongslovelucklifeliveandlearndaily.blogspot.com/2017/...
    Miranda Dawn: why not...🌍☯πŸ•‰Satan Designs:Trades 7608512267. Frogs Faces, Snakes In Grass, Charms, Wits, Graces, Green Dreams, Blue Knights, Men And Mice ...
  7. SNAKES IN Grass-fags: Charms Enough: English Lessons: Fags ...

    fagsandyellowsnakeswormsstoparty.blogspot.com
    Charmed for life.Dawn the Rebirth: Marines and sailors train in the jungle.3 Hard Knocks:U can have the chick that's bad and boujee ! Carl Lewis Breangh, big and fat, heads to count, kids still in the house.


Mulan

Silent knights, home alone, wishing on stars, a stranger to friend, diamonds to mind...Retired, out of my mind, dimes to drop, head in clouds, thanks for the moments, lost in space, stars share, giants on land, lions, tigers, bears, which way to live.So.... Sunny and bright, heads above the common. Open Books: Sunny And Bright, πŸ·πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‡Lions On Top: What about you, age, location, how tall, retired from what? House to call home, road trips, part of life, paths to cross, gems to find. NOCHO PRESIDENT . I'm a chill guy and there are all these awesome parks and areas. I am not motivated to go on my own. Would love to find a friend who wants to explore and walk.I am easy going,honest, trustworthy, reliable, respectful, gentle, romantic, loving, sincere.Writing pieces of my mind, views online, journals in pen names, is what I do daily, going to write books in the 6 decades of my life, have so much to do, before I get there.

Funny jokes
Self-made men of the worlds to dream about, just for one black veteran in a sea of veterans wearing the same shoes. Lifetime friends today, is a dream of another kind, time to wake up and see the brand new world, of friends for a lifetime. Heaven or hell?I am easy going,honest, trustworthy, reliable, respectful, gentle, romantic, loving, sincere.

Deren

Cows to call birds And Bees, Faces Of Rats, Racers Hares. Angels to fall, earth angels to get back up. Faces Of Reasons, Shades Of White, Layers Of Lights, Luck, Love, Lessons Daily. Time and distance, time to tell, good times, dances on the sands of time. Tricks, trades, and right to reason. Love Horns: Hate and love, goats and sheep, views and noses in the air, questions to ask, tales and tips, history online, fingers pointed, blame games in place. Writing pieces of my mind, views online, journals in pen names, is what I do daily, going to write books in the 6 decades of my life, have so much to do, before I get there.

 Cheap tricks, easy bakes, camels to hoes, needles to hay, faces in and out of time. Calm seas, and clear blue skies, and living in the moment. Words that we use tell a story about your life and times if you respect yourself, and the same old tired stories that you tell everybody, is not needed for all the people that you cross paths with.      I wanted to talk about snakes in the grass in a couple of different ways, and the actions that were created behind the choices that we are living with.

HARDAWAY FAMILY REUNION: Desilva, Brenagh, Bailey, Macks, Moors, Allens, Calips, Taylors: names and labels for family members. Nuts to fall.Romantic Film - A Secret Affair....American Birds, Faces Of Freedom, Singing Songs:I will survive - Gloria Gaynor..Lovin the #CannaArt everybody have a cool day from all of us here at http://HempLifeGlobal.com ✌🏻️πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨ #THC.Hi good morning my name is mike   I could be the one.

“Y’all got that work to do. That’s why I pay everybody so I can do LESS work - that’s the hustle. You make enough money to pay everyone so you don’t have to do shit but be HAPPY!!!” So, yess - a bih is partially retired and I work three days ‘bout to be two days per week.  @diddy is my MF spirit animal πŸ’‹πŸ‘πŸΎIf you're looking for somewhere new, our new lifeboat is afloat: This is it, we made it to the end.Our Government needs to stop stealing from the poor, so the rich get richer.Writing pieces of my mind, views online, journals in pen names, is what I do daily, going to write books in the 6 decades of my life, have so much to do, before I get there.

πŸ’šDo not abandon trust when your ego thinks things should be different than they are. ~ Wayne Dyer. Some photo's and I short video. Writing pieces of my mind, views online, journals in pen names, is what I do daily, going to write books in the 6 decades of my life, have so much to do, before I get there.
Recently documented Three things you should never break: Promises, Trust, and Someone’s Heart. If you only see beauty in physical form, you will miss a lot of things. Lyons Dick Wonders:πŸ’š


Medium
Writing pieces of my mind, views online, journals in pen names, is what I do daily, going to write books in the 6 decades of my life, have so much to do, before I get there. I am easy going,honest, trustworthy, reliable, respectful, gentle, romantic, loving, sincere.

Birds And Bees, ⭐️ ✨⛵ Songs, Signs, . We are the sum of experiences that we encounter as we go through life. Day to day struggles and triumphs are experienced by all of the world's creatures.

As human beings, when we encounter a challenge, we have the freedom to choose how to react. Every decision that we make leads us down a different road...

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing and stripes

.❤πŸŽΆπŸŽΌπŸŽ€πŸ‘€πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸš›.Treats.Love and lights, sunny and bright. Happy Wednesday blessings. May your day be filled with happiness, peace, and love.πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ‘‘πŸŒΉDRESSED🌹UNDRESSEDπŸŒΉπŸ‘‘πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽSo true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. All Day

Image may contain: one or more people and text


Freaks, Frogs, Snakes, Alligators In The Woods, Walks In The Parks; Tricks. Magic, Money 2.God is light, God is love, god is here daily.Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please: Dogs And Dates.

Image may contain: 1 person, possible text that says 'Don't ever feel bad for making a decision about your own life that upsets other people. You are not responsible for their happiness. You're responsible for your own happiness. Anyone who wants you to live in misery for their happiness should not be in your life to begin with.'

 Kisses for frogs, sales of sex, drugs to barter, dream live on the beach. RV campers, crooks, cheaters, and liar, cheap dates.Love and luck, coins to flip, cards to read, red and black, polls and stats, views shared.. Twins: Both Sides Of The Coins: Starlet And Starr Hosts Of Angels, Angles Of Dreams In Works, Goodness and Mercy, Starleane, Starr, And Starlet, Dances On Time: In And Out Of Dreams.

I'm just being real. πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ‘‘πŸŒΉDRESSED🌹UNDRESSEDπŸŒΉπŸ‘‘πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽSo true . I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. All DayThere's TWO SIDES to every story and da one lying NEVER wants you to tell your side.πŸ˜‚ They get Pissed off QUICC as fucc! Smh.

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Liars know how to turn things around and make it seem like it's all your fault. beeM'

Horses in barns, sisters with stories, tales online, history noted, over time and space, classes on love and hate. Molly Campbell, Sarah Jarrot, Penny Moore, Chuck Mores, Pete and Rick Benson, friends and lovers, hats and horns, stories to share, pages to turn, books to write. Wednesday child. 


Thanks for a great day about the ground, ships passing in the nights. Joys and pains, bumps and rocks, waves to float, waves to rock, waves to dances on the seven seas, sailing the deep blue seven paths, seven days, seven ways to fly away. Turning pages, writing books, joys, and pains, lessons learned, classes on love and hate, cases of snakes, and frogs, lessons in the dark, needed to be done.Morning Starts. Beginning.  If It Isn't Love.πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ‘‘πŸŒΉ


Chuck Moore Love the shot, wolves in the light of day, dream knights, good ties, faces in the shadows, snakes, spiders and worms, hits and misses, cartoon hits, hags, fags, steers, queers, faces in darkness, Jewish Wales, good time frogs, or not...History of lovers, haters, suckers for free rides, dances in the rain, pages to turn, sisters in lights, moves to make, waves of words online.


Sheri Jarrot, Cum drips pussy lickers 2.....Miranda Dawn: Satan Designs: 7608512267miranda-dawn.blogspot.com/20…/…/satan-designs.html... Sheri and Rachel Jarrot, just cows to buffalo, or fag hags one and two, fly on Malcolm Gerstein's dime and steal cars with AAA. Perfect family?Sheri Jarrot | La Quinta, California - Sales Spider..Writing pieces of my mind, views online, journals in pen names, is what I do daily, going to write books in the 6 decades of my life, have so much to do, before I get there.
.7603601613.

Image may contain: possible text that says 'I NEED ANOTHER SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER I DONE FUCKED THIS ONE UP.'


In A Quiet State:Angels come, Stars In The Darkness.Faces In The Mirror.Pay Days, Glory Dazes Of Cash To Flow. I would love to have someone believe in me, that wanted to help me along the way, to grow and expand, and be my cheerleader, it is so hard to do. I'M WHERE ALL DA ACTION IS! I had to come pray over and see da house, where this crazy ass Bitch killed her 3 kids.

Image may contain: car and outdoor


Have so many dreams to work on, I am a fish, born this month, born on the day of rebirth, can start over on a drop of a dime, is what πŸ˜©πŸ’”. πŸ€©πŸ€—πŸ•ΊπŸΉπŸ» Views Online.I'M WHERE ALL DA ACTION IS! I had to come pray over and see da house, where this crazy ass Bitch killed her 3 kids.

A Star Is Born: Stars To Shine, Limit runs, knights on high, dances in the sky, glory dazes are done."Nelson was a gentle, generous and kind .lafayette true blood death. The family of late "True Blood" actor Nelsan Ellis says the actor was attempting to withdraw from alcohol leading up to his death .“The character, who was gay, brought pointed humor to Alan Ball’s acclaimed vampire drama, which many considered an analogy for the gay rights struggles.Writing pieces of my mind, views online, journals in pen names, is what I do daily, going to write books in the 6 decades of my life, have so much to do, before I get there.


”Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a blunt’ business, and business about to pick way the fuck up.Friends, Family, Foes, Cats To Tales: Love, Luck, Lessons: Classes Aced. My heart just turned into a gummy bear 😍.πŸ•πŸŒ›πŸ˜΄πŸ˜‡πŸ’•πŸ’–❤Trump: "I was just endorsed by ICE. You Have Highly Developed Intuition. Those who have a very strong intuition, are tapping in to something that is not available to everyone.

This is often because you’re able to call upon experiences (be they conscious or subconscious memories)πŸ•πŸŒ›πŸ˜΄πŸ˜‡πŸ’•πŸ’–❤ #3 Deja Vu: Many people experience the sensation known as deja vu. Some people experience them more than others. Night kiss πŸ˜— ENGLISH words, πŸ•πŸŒ›πŸ˜΄πŸ˜‡πŸ’•πŸ’–❤for the wise.😘😘😘😘 Hugs and Kisses,πŸ•πŸŒ›πŸ˜΄πŸ˜‡πŸ’•πŸ’–❤ Recaps. ❤❤.Good times. 7608512267MIRANDA-DAWN.BLOGSPOT.COM

One More Time. Men And Mice, Cartoon hits for decades, Jewish whales, pigs and hogs, BINGO7608512267MIRANDA-DAWN.BLOGSPOT.COM.Writing pieces of my mind, views online, journals in pen names, is what I do daily, going to write books in the 6 decades of my life, have so much to do, before I get there.

Golden Calf: What beef? Sheep And Goats, Dancers. Heads To Count, Views, Voices, Values, Horns, Hats, Hoes, Waves For The Pits, Dances With Wolves. Rolling Away and Out of RV Camping: Rolling down the highway was not something new, it was just a matter of what day of the week it is. 

Monday is always the beginning of the work week for most, or it is the beginning of new plans to place, and updates to be noted on current projects. Today we took the time to see how the other half lives and you wonder what is up next. It is not the time to think about the facts in the cold light of day. It is time to find out what comes next in the big picture.


One More Time. Men And Mice, Cartoon hits for decades, Jewish whales, pigs and hogs, BINGO7608512267MIRANDA-DAWN.BLOGSPOT.COM.Writing pieces of my mind, views online, journals in pen names, is what I do daily, going to write books in the 6 decades of my life, have so much to do, before I get there.



One More Time. Men And Mice, Cartoon hits for decades, Jewish whales, pigs and hogs, BINGO7608512267MIRANDA-DAWN.BLOGSPOT.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment